corporate housing factory | sustainable hospitality
With investments in windmills, solar panels and electric cars the Netherlands is big on sustainability. Business travellers are also becoming more aware of how travelling impacts the environment. Just like you, we at Corporate Housing Factory care about the world we live in.
Sustainability is not only truly important to us, it is part of our DNA. That’s why we proudly like to share with you how we contribute to a greener society.
- In the beginning of 2020 we added ‘Hoge Duin’, our first completely climate-neutral building, to our portfolio. This new building is extremely innovative and the focus on eco- friendly features and materials can be found throughout the building as well as in the apartments.
- All apartments are fitted with WKO-systems, storing hot -and cold water in the round, thus saving energy.
- Our furniture is top of the line in terms of design and quality, ensuring an increased lifespan. So in that we also reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our well-known DSW Vitra chairs are made from polypropylene and polymide, both of which are recyclable thermoplastics.
- Our apartments are fitted with energy saving appliances, such as state of the art dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines and dryers.
- Both our Amsterdam and Eindhoven properties have car parks for electrical vehicles.
- We have waste disposal programs in all our properties and offices.
- We provide our guests with eco-friendly body wash and shampoo for the first days.
- We are a proud sponsor and participator of the World Cleanup Day by the Plastic Soup Foundation.
- As real Dutchies we love to cycle! That’s why almost all our employees come to the office by bike! Is it just a bit too far cycling? Then we take the public transport! We also stimulate our residents to use one of the many bicycle-sharing systems in the surroundings of our properties.
- We work digitally, we print as little as possible and use recycled printing paper!