Scroll Top


Holland Expat Center South provides an one-stop-service for international newcomers in the Eindhoven region. In order to use Holland Expat Center South for municipal registration and/or collecting residence permits, you have to contact the Municipality of Eindhoven to make an appointment.

To make things as easy for you as possible, we have drawn-up a step-by-step plan.

Nr 1

This is about the total duration of your stay in the country, it does not matter how long you stay at your Corporate Housing Factory address.

A. I’ll stay less than 4 months ▼

Are you coming to the Netherlands for less than 4 months? Then you can apply for a citizen service number (BSN) when you register as a non-resident of the Netherlands in the Register Niet Ingezetenen (RNI). You can find more information on the website of the Municipality of Eindhoven.

B. I’ll stay longer than 4 months ▼

If you are staying in the Netherlands longer than 4 months you have to make an appointment at the Municipality of Eindhoven. Upon registration with the Gemeentelijke Basis Administratie (GBA), you will receive a provisional certificate of registration. You will then have to report to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) to apply for a residence permit. When the IND has accepted your application for a residence permit, they will inform the municipality where you will reside and your registration with the GBA will be completed. Your citizen service number (BSN) will then be issued and sent to your registration address. Go to the next step.

NR 2
Make an appointment for registration ▼

In Eindhoven you can register with the GBA at the Council Office. The address is Stadskantoor, Stadhuisplein 10, 5611 EM Eindhoven. To make an appointment, telephone 14040 and choose option #9 (from abroad +31 (0)40-238 6000). Or make an appointment via their website.

Nr 3


When visiting The Hague International Centre, you need to bring some documents. Make sure to bring the documents for each individual registering.

Documents needed ▼
  • Valid identification (passport or EU identity card)
  • Residence permit or letter of approval from the IND
  • Legalized birth and marriage certificate (if available)
  • Proof of occupancy: signed rental/tenancy agreement


Click the button below to request your signed letter for registration. With this letter we formally confirm that for a certain period, you are living in a Corporate Housing Factory apartment in Eindhoven.

Step 4


When you send us your proof of registration by email, you don’t have to pay city tax anymore.
Please be aware that all extra costs (for example governmental taxes) that may result from the registration at this address can be for your own account.
The costs are for your stay in the city and are not address-related.

For more information or questions please contact Holland Expat Center South ▼

Vestdijk 27a
5611 CA Eindhoven

T. +31 (0)40 238-6775

Opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 9.00 am till 5.00 pm.