Corporate Housing Factory is committed to the health and safety of all our clients, guests and associates. We believe that the comfort of hospitality is needed most of all in challenging times like these. Some of us may not be able to get back home and are in need of a temporary home.
Do you need help, have a question or should you become aware of any situation that needs our assistance or knowledge, please contact us immediately at +31 (088) 1169 501, at email@example.com or use our contact form at the bottom of this page. Our team is here for you!
DUTCH COVID measures applied nationwide
Due to a decreasing number of hospitalisations due to COVID-19 infections, the Dutch government has decided to ease its measures. For all information regarding the Dutch Coronavirus measures, please refer to the website of the Dutch Government.
AS OF WEDNESDAY THE 26th OF JANUARY, THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL APPLY:
Basic rules for all
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and get tested at the GGD. Even if you are vaccinated;
- Keep 1.5 metres away from other people;
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly;
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue;
- Let plenty of fresh air into your home and workplace.
Home and work
- Work from home. If this is impossible, keep distance from other people;
- Do not have more than 4 guests over per day (this excludes persons up to the age of 13);
- Visit other people only one time per day;
- Are you having guests over, visiting someone else, or going to a busy place? Take a self-test beforehand;
- Wear a mask in places where it is mandatory or advised;
- If someone has COVID, they must go into isolation. Members of the same household and other close contacts do not need to be quarantined if they have had COVID less than 8 weeks ago or if they have had a booster shot at least 1 week ago and they don’t have symptoms. Do the Quarantinecheck if you’re having doubts.
All locations are opened under conditions
All areas accessible to the public, indoors and outdoors, are open to the public from 5AM to 10PM under certain conditions. This applies to:
- Catering establishments, such as cafés and restaurants;
- Shops, such as supermarkets and clothing shops;
- Services, such as amusement parks, zoos, saunas, wellness centres, and tanning salons;
- Contact professions, such as hairdressers;
- Cultural venues such as cinemas, theatres, and museums;
- Sports venues.
In a number of locations, visitors must show their COVID pass.
Events are allowed between 5AM and 10PM under certain conditions.
- Events with assigned seating and events with a free flow of visitors are allowed under conditions. These can take place inside with a maximum of 1250 visitors per room;
- Events without assigned seating, such as festivals, are not allowed.
Education and childcare
- Childcare facilities for children aged 0-4 years are open;
- Primary and secondary education are open;
- Secondary vocational schools, colleges and universities are open.
All indoor and outdoor sports activities are possible again. There are no time restrictions. Showing a valid COVID pass remains obligatory for sports from the age of 18.
The recommendation to wear a face mask will be extended. Wherever it is not possible to keep 1.5 metres distance, it is recommended to wear a face mask. From now on, the advice is to wear a disposable face mask. Fabric and homemade masks are not recommended.
Wearing a face mask remains mandatory in the following places:
- In shops, libraries, playgrounds, and theme parks;
- In the train, tram, bus, metro, or taxi, this also includes the stations;
- At the airport and in an aeroplane;
- At post-secondary vocational schools and higher vocational schools;
- At the hairdresser, physiotherapist, and other instances where 1.5 metres distance cannot be maintained.
Masks must be worn by all persons from the age of 13. If you are not wearing a mask in these places, you risk receiving a fine of 95 euros.
Mandatory COVID pass
In some establishments, you must show your COVID pass and a form of identification.
- In restaurants and cafes, when sitting both inside and outside on the terraces;
- In casinos;
- In theatres, concert halls and cinemas;
- At museums and fun fairs;
- At festivals, parties, and performances;
- At trade fairs and congresses;
- At sports practised at indoor sports locations from 18 years of age, such as: gyms, sports halls and swimming pools. This applies to lessons, training, recreational sports and competitions. This applies to athletes and the public at all indoor sports locations, including sports canteens and terraces, dressing rooms and other indoor facilities. Youth up to 18 years of age are excluded.
- Organised art & culture practice from the age of 18, such as: music lessons and painting lessons. Or for example rehearsals for singing, dancing and theatre. Youth up to 18 years of age is excluded.
The COVID pass in further detail
The COVID pass must be used by all individuals aged 13 or over.
Getting your valid COVID pass and entering a venue consists of three simple steps:
- Download the CoronaCheck-app or go to CoronaCheck.nl.
- Upload your proof (proof of vaccination, proof of recovery, or proof of a negative COVID test result).
- Show your QR-code in the app together with a valid form of identification at the place you want to enter!
You can also show a printed COVID pass and entry testing for COVID is still free.
It is also possible to use the COVID pass which is used by another country if you have proof through one of these programs, just make sure to show the internationally recognised QR-code.
Travelling to the netherlands
- If you wish to enter or return from the EU/Schengen area to the Netherlands, check these points before you travel.
- If you wish to enter or return to the Netherlands from outside the EU/Schengen area, check these points before you travel.
Which measures did Corporate Housing Factory take?
As ever, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to give you extra peace of mind!
Are you missing certain information? Let us know by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I am worried about my health. What should I do?
If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I still go grocery shopping or walk my dog?
If you don’t have any symptoms, you can go and do some grocery shopping or walk your dog. If you keep an arm’s length away from others, the chance that others will infect you with COVID-19 or that you will infect others is small. If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I use public transport?
Only use public transport if there is no alternative. Avoid rush hours and keep as far apart as possible.
From June 1 wearing a non-medical face mask will be compulsory when travelling on public transport.
Is it safe to travel abroad?
Which additional housekeeping measures do we take?
If you do not want your apartment cleaned due to distance measures please contact our Service Desk and we will make a new appointment.
If you are not feeling well, your apartment will not be cleaned. Please contact our Service Desk to make other arrangements. If possible our staff can provide fresh towels and linen.
I would like to extend, change or cancel my stay with Corporate Housing Factory. How can I do that?
important information providers
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
The European Center of Disease Prevention and Control
latest news about Covid-19
On Monday April 16, the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte addressed the country on live-television. He talked about the measures…
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to prevent passing on germs. Dry your…