Corporate Housing Factory is committed to the health and safety of all our clients, guests and associates. We believe that the comfort of hospitality is needed most of all in challenging times like these. Some of us may not be able to get back home and are in need of a temporary home with a kitchen, now that restaurants and cafés are temporarily closed.
Do you need help, have a question or should you become aware of any situation that needs our assistance or knowledge, please contact us immediately at +31 (088) 1169 501, at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form at the bottom of this page.
In December 2019 the outbreak of the coronavirus started. As everyone knows, the virus spreads quickly and has officially been labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
To contain the coronavirus in the Netherlands the Dutch Government has taken additional measures starting from the first of July. What does this mean:
- Always stay 1.5 meters away from other people.
- Avoid busy places and travel outside peak hours if possible.
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
- If someone in your household develops a fever, all members of the household should stay home.
- If you have travelled to a region that has an orange travel advisory due to coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, you should self-quarantine.
- Have no more than 6 visitors in your home or garden at one time, this does not include you and the people who live in your home and/or children under the age of 13.
- Parties for larger groups should be held in party halls. The following rules apply:
- Everyone must have their own seat.
- When guests arrive they will be asked about their health.
- Guests must be asked to provide their phone number and address.
- Passengers will be required to wear a non-medical face mask on trams, buses, water buses, metros and trains. In stations, on platforms and at bus and tram stops face masks are not required, but people must stay 1.5 meters away from others. Passengers who do not wear a face mask after 1 June can be fined €95.
- For other shared forms of transport, such as taxis, passenger vans and coaches, passengers must reserve and must undergo a pre-travel health check. Non-medical face masks must also be worn.
Children and young people
- Children/Teenagers aged 17 and under do not have to stay 1.5 metres away from other children/teenagers. This also applies in childcare, primary school settings and secondary school settings.
- From the start of the new academic year, more on-site educational activities can take place at schools for secondary vocational education (MBO) and higher education institutions (universities and HBO). Everyone in these settings must stay 1.5 metres apart.
New regional measures for six safety regions in the Netherlands
The extra measures apply to the six safety regions that are currently seeing the sharpest increase in coronavirus infections, starting from September 20, 06.00 p.m. These are Amsterdam-Amstelland, Rotterdam-Rijnmond, Haaglanden, Utrecht, Kennemerland and Hollands Midden.
3 general measures apply to all 6 regions:
- Establishments with a catering licence must bar guests from entering and stop all music at midnight. These establishments must close at 01:00.
- Groups of more than 50 people are banned. This means, for instance, no parties, receptions or outings for groups of more than 50 people. This restriction applies both indoors and outdoors. There are some exceptions, such as demonstrations, religious gatherings, funerals, and dance and theatre.
Which measures did Corporate Housing Factory take?
As ever, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to give you extra piece of mind!
Are you missing certain information? Let us know by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I am worried about my health. What should I do?
If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I still go grocery shopping or walk my dog?
If you don’t have any symptoms, you can go and do some grocery shopping or walk your dog. If you keep an arm’s length away from others, the chance that others will infect you with COVID-19 or that you will infect others is small. If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I use public transport?
Only use public transport if there is no alternative. Avoid rush hours and keep as far apart as possible.
From June 1 wearing a non-medical face mask will be compulsory when travelling on public transport.
Is it safe to travel abroad?
Which additional housekeeping measures do we take?
If you do not want your apartment cleaned due to distance measures please contact our Service Desk and we will make a new appointment.
If you are not feeling well, your apartment will not be cleaned. Please contact our Service Desk to make other arrangements. If possible our staff can provide fresh towels and linen.
I would like to extend, change or cancel my stay with Corporate Housing Factory. How can I do that?
If you have a question about your stay with us it is best to contact us at +31 (088) 1169 501 or at email@example.com.