Corporate Housing Factory is committed to the health and safety of all our clients, guests and associates. We believe that the comfort of hospitality is needed most of all in challenging times like these. Some of us may not be able to get back home and are in need of a temporary home.
Do you need help, have a question or should you become aware of any situation that needs our assistance or knowledge, please contact us immediately at +31 (088) 1169 501, at email@example.com or use our contact form at the bottom of this page. Our team is here for you!
DUTCH COVID measures applied nationwide
- The requirement to wear a face mask no longer applies in most situations. It will continue to apply only in situations where staying 1.5 metres apart is impossible. For example on public transport, aeroplanes and other forms of passenger transport, at stations and airports, and in secondary schools. Passengers who do not wear a face mask can be fined €95.
- Restaurants, cafés and bars have to close at midnight. Certain conditions still apply at indoor and outdoor locations. Everyone must have an assigned seat, 1.5 metres apart. This means that in theatres, for example, not all seats can be used and that in restaurants tables and chairs must be positioned a safe distance apart. Registration and a health check are mandatory. At locations where people move around, like shops and museums, the maximum capacity is 1 person per 5 square metres. Dance venues, such as nightclubs and discos are closed.
Travelling to the netherlands
- If you wish to enter or return from the EU/Schengen area to the Netherlands, check these points before you travel.
- If you wish to enter or return to the Netherlands from outside the EU/Schengen area, check these points before you travel.
The virus has officially been labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). To contain the coronavirus in the Netherlands the Dutch Government has taken additional measures. What does this mean:
- Always stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
- If someone in your household develops a fever, all members of the household should stay home.
- Work from home if possible.
- Avoid busy places and travel outside peak hours if possible.
- Wear a non-medical face mask in indoor public spaces.
- If you have travelled to a region that has an orange travel advisory due to coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, you should self-isolate.
Which measures did Corporate Housing Factory take?
As ever, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to give you extra peace of mind!
Are you missing certain information? Let us know by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I am worried about my health. What should I do?
If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I still go grocery shopping or walk my dog?
If you don’t have any symptoms, you can go and do some grocery shopping or walk your dog. If you keep an arm’s length away from others, the chance that others will infect you with COVID-19 or that you will infect others is small. If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
Can I use public transport?
Only use public transport if there is no alternative. Avoid rush hours and keep as far apart as possible.
From June 1 wearing a non-medical face mask will be compulsory when travelling on public transport.
Is it safe to travel abroad?
Which additional housekeeping measures do we take?
If you do not want your apartment cleaned due to distance measures please contact our Service Desk and we will make a new appointment.
If you are not feeling well, your apartment will not be cleaned. Please contact our Service Desk to make other arrangements. If possible our staff can provide fresh towels and linen.
I would like to extend, change or cancel my stay with Corporate Housing Factory. How can I do that?
important information providers
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
The European Center of Disease Prevention and Control
latest news about Covid-19
If you are one of our Zuidas residents, you are in good luck. Because the Zuidas Pharmacy and Zuidas Huisartsen have combined forces to offer…
To minimize the pressure health workers are currently experiencing, the Dutch prime minister has issued further restrictions in order to protect all…
Do you want to know everything about COVID-19? The following websites provide you with the latest news: Government of the…
The coronavirus has a great impact on our lives. Eating and drinking establishments are closed and even visiting others has…
Labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) in March 2020, the coronavirus disease, also known as COVID-19, has…
On Monday April 16, the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte addressed the country on live-television. He talked about the measures…