Corporate Housing Factory is committed to the health and safety of all our clients, guests and associates. We believe that the comfort of hospitality is needed most of all in challenging times like these. Some of us may not be able to get back home and are in need of a temporary home with a kitchen, now that restaurants and cafés are temporarily closed.
Do you need help, have a question or should you become aware of any situation that needs our assistance or knowledge, please contact us immediately at +31 (088) 1169 501, at email@example.com or use our contact form at the bottom of this page.
In December 2019 the outbreak of the coronavirus started in Wuhan, China. As everyone knows, the virus spreads quickly and has officially been labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
To contain the coronavirus in the Netherlands the Dutch Government has taken additional measures starting from Sunday March 15 until Tuesday April 28. What does this mean:
- Stay at home as much as possible. If you are not feeling well, do not go out. Only call your doctor if your symptoms worsen.
- If someone in your household develops a fever, all members of the household should stay home.
- People are not allowed to collect together in groups of 3 or more people. This does not apply to members of the same household and children.
- Eating and drinking establishments, sports and fitness centres, saunas and sex-related businesses in the Netherlands will be closed.
- All public events are prohibited until the first of June.
- The government urges people to stay at home during the Easter weekend.
Which measures did Corporate Housing Factory take?
As ever, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, etc.)
- The use of the health club (swimming pool, sauna and gym facilities) that are available at the properties New Amsterdam, New Orleans and La Fenetre are temporarily closed.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Please let us know if there is anything thate we can do to give you extra piece of mind!
Are you missing certain information? Let us know by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I am worried about my health. What should I do?
* Do you have a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever?
Stay at home, get well first and make sure you do not infect others. Keep your distance from other people. You do not have to call the GP. Your symptoms are mild.
* Do you have severe symptoms?
Such as a fever (more than 38 degrees Celsius) and a cough or breathing difficulties? Then you should call the GP. If the complaints are consistent with COVID-19, you will no longer be tested by default.
Can I still go grocery shopping or walk my dog?
If you don’t have any symptoms such as a fever, a cough or a cold, you can go and do some grocery shopping or walk your dog. If you keep an arm’s length away from others, the chance that others will infect you with COVID-19 or that you will infect others is small.
Is it safe to travel abroad?
Which additional housekeeping measures do we take?
If you do not want your apartment cleaned due to distance measures please contact our Service Desk and we will make a new appointment.
If you are not feeling well, your apartment will not be cleaned. Please contact our Service Desk to make other arrangements. If possible our staff can provide fresh towels and linen.
I would like to extend, change or cancel my stay with Corporate Housing Factory. How can I do that?
If you have a question about your stay with us it is best to contact us at +31 (088) 1169 501 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.